The way we utilize the time in hand is what makes us unique and successful in the long run. So who
doesn’t want to be like successful in his goals ! Obviously we all and the only way is to follow a
schedule that makes you make use of your time. We all learned how to divide the tasks, now let’s tune
them perfectly by allocating specific time for those assignments and tasks. We all have our own ways
and limitations up to which we can study so make your schedules in the way you feel comfortable (Do
make it) but while making your study timetable do checkout the following points
- Make it according to pace at which you study not the way you want to study because each and everyone has a pace and specific time period up to which we can study at our level best and store the learned information in our memory for long time .
- Maybe some problems might stop you from beginning your task on time or the task can be too lengthy or time-taking to complete within your allocated time .That is why , remember always to put some extra time (emergency time) at the start and end of each and every work you schedule to do.
- Have a life as well ! Studies are important but if you cut off yourself from the world for it you will miss the most important moments in the most important phase of your life. So make a schedule that doesn’t interfere with your social or family life and lets you keep a balance between studies and you’re other portions of life.
- Study the subjects you are interested in first so that you start enjoying the studies and get charged up for the difficult tasks ahead. Then, when you will move towards difficult ones you will find them easier to do and the best thing is you might will start enjoying them as well.
- Design your schedules ones and for all. Do not edit it daily and trust your intuition and guts that this will work out. After all you have worked hard to make it.
- Do get some space for breaks. After each task you do spare out some time to reward yourself.
6) Break Please
- Spare some time before studies to effectively plan your all tasks and to arrange them inorder of priority. It is recommended that you make a To Do List before start of your studies daily.
We all are Humans and we cannot perform all the tasks at a time. We need some break to renew our
selves. Similarly, in studies if we continue them without any break, we will eventually get bored and
quit in a few days the whole study plan we planned so keenly. We need some time between tasks to
get refreshed. There is no specific time for breaks because whenever you study your own intuition
warns you when it needs a break. You just need to discern these warnings. You know it’s time for break
if you can’t figure out what you are learning at your studies , get bored , feel hungry or Even yawn ( that
happens much , doesn’t it ! ) . Recognize these signs and take a break. Reward yourself with the things
you love to enjoy or do. Get your energy level back and then return on the battlefield between you and
that homework. If you can’t still figure it out ,then take a break of 15-20 minutes after completing each
task on your to do list . Then, reward yourself for this big accomplishment (it actually is) because you
have won one part of the battle against the disease they call “PROCRASTINATION “. Later, come back
and start from where you left!